- Classes open to individuals age 16
& up. To register, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Include the your name, class
and date you would like to attend.
- YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR ALL CLASSES
TWO DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL CLASS.
May | June
(M) Main Branch | (L) Lanesville Branch | (P) Palmyra Branch | (E) Elizabeth Branch
- The Book Box: Visit the Friends of the Library store, located in the library's parking lot on the corner of Oak & Chestnut Streets. Here you can buy books, magazines and movies--and all of the proceeds go directly to purchasing items for your library.
- Creative Card Class: In this class, we will learn the techniques to make three cards to take home. COST: $5.00
- Friends of the Library: Become a member and be a part of our library community! Your time makes a difference, and your services are needed. Friends of the Library brochures are available at the Main library, or stop by a meeting.
- Intermediate Paper Quilling Class: You must know the basics of paper quilling before taking this class--in this session you will make a project to take home. COST: $2.00
Learn to Color Class: In this class, we will learn different coloring techniques using markers. Please bring your own markers to class. COST: TBD
- Quill and Quibbles Writers' Group: Get your creative juices flowing in this class that will help you develop your writing skills. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS. COST: FREE
- Saw it on Pinterest: In this class we will make a coaster and magnets that were featured on Pinterest. COST: $5.00
- Scrapbooking Class: In this class we will make a two-page layout to help you get started with this unique hobby. A Cricut machine will be available for your use. COST: $5.00