- Classes open to individuals age 16
& up. To register, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Include the your name, class
and date you would like to attend.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT LEAST
TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS DATE.
June 2015 | July 2015
(M) Main Branch | (L) Lanesville Branch | (P) Palmyra Branch | (E) Elizabeth Branch
- The Book Box: Visit the Friends of the Library store, located in the library's parking lot on the corner of Oak & Chestnut Streets. Here you can buy books, magazines and movies--and all of the proceeds go directly to
purchasing items for your library.
- Creative Cards Class: In this class, we will learn the techniques to make three cards to take home. COST: $5.00
- Friends of the Library: Become a member and be a part of our library community! Your time makes a difference, and your services are needed. Friends of the Library brochures are available at the Main library, or stop by a meeting!
- Kitchen Kapers: Come join the fun and learn how to make muffins baked in orange peels (and friends with your classmates)! COST: FREE
- Mini Album Class: Make a mini scrapbook album in class to take home! COST: TBD
- Mom/Grandma and Me Class: Calling all Moms and Grandmas--bring your kiddo and learn how to make cards together. In this class we will each make three cards to take home.
COST: $5 |
NOTE: One child per adult, please.
- Quill and Quibble Writers' Group: Get your creative juices flowing in this class that will help you develop your writing skills. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS. COST: FREE
- Scrapbooking Class: Learn the basics of scrapbooking and make a two-page layout to take home. COST: $5.00
- Woodcarving Class: Learn the basics of carving an image in a wooden medium. COST: FREE, PLEASE SIGN UP AT THE LANESVILLE BRANCH.
NOTE: PLEASE BRING AN X-ACTO KNIFE.